Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, every where I go.....
This Friday I will finish the last of my shopping, and let the wrapping begin.
Didn't make any Christmas gifts this year.....but plan on correcting that for next year... oh wait am I pushing the New Years Resolution thing. I somehow feal inadequate compared to some of the people I follow, ladies and gents how do you do it all???? do you work outside the home and still accomplish a lot...if so please share how you can accomplish so much I need the motivation.

1 comment:

  1. Judy it's so good to see your blog today! I will tell you my secret: I only blog about my successes! All of the ironing and bookkeeping and laundry and dishes and unfinished presents saved for next year.... that doesn't make my blog! : ) Maybe a blog of our failures would be fun?

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete