Sunday, November 1, 2009




This will be my first post, my sister has been trying to get me to set up a blog site for quite a while. I'm new at this so be very patient with me as I start out on the new journey.


I have been quilting it seems for a very long time, and this will give me a place to share that part of my life.


Here are a couple of pics of the two beauties for which my business was named.
I adopted these two from the mspca in 2001 very cute don't you think? They are Tootie and Duncan brother and sister that I just could not seperate (went to get one kitty ended up with two).

3 comments:

  1. What cute Kitties!!:D I posted some pictures of Quilting at the Center,check it out.
    Piece,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome to bloggy world :o) Your cat is beautiful! And I have to tell you, I love the wallpaper border you have in the room. Perfect!

    P.S. Your blog is set up to be "no reply", which means when you comment, we can't reply to you. If you need guidance, just send me a regular e-mail and I will give you a link that shows how to take care of that. Very simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy this we fix the no comment thingy?

    ReplyDelete