Monday, May 17, 2010

the quilters closet

Barb from bejeweled quilts, showed us her stash a little while ago.. now we all know we have stashes so I decided to take a look at mine.
This picture is of my quilt closet, yes I have a closet designated just for quilts. The funny thing is even though I quilt for others most of these that have yet to be quilted belong to me. I counted 4 quilts for customers in the front, and hold your breath 37 quilts of my own (these are just the ones hung up).
every hanger you can see has a quilt on it, there are probably another 10 in there that are my mothers. I'm sorry Mom I will try to get to some of yours soon. I can't even begin to look at the ufo's and fabric stash right now.

3 comments:

  1. Hoo Boy! is all that I can say. Try to schedule time to finish some of yours, You see I have some of mine that are waiting to be quilted too...I'm just sayin :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me... but did you know there are a lot LOT of quilts in that closet?! WOW, girlie, you have plenty to keep you busy for a while.

    Have a fantastic weekend.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need a long arm...do you have one?

    ReplyDelete