Sunday, January 10, 2010

opam project #1






Well as January starts off this one is good so far. I joined the OPAM group over at  Pegs site "Happy in Quilting". Set my list of to be finished projects and have completed 1, hemmed 4 pairs of pajama pants for Mr. C. and 2 pairs of jeans for DSIL. Project # 2 is in the works, I purchased 2 cute snowman quilt kits at our anual shop hop.  These were suppose to be Christmas presents for my two cute granddaughters, but due to last minute quilting for customers and a case of the flu before Christmas they did not get done.
However... thanks to the OPAM challenge, they are both pieced and machine quilted and one is partially bound the second just needs the hand sewing on the binding. YIPEE, I hope I can keep this up all year, I have a lot of UFO's.
Thanks Peg for the challenge, now if I can just get the darn button loaded on my blog things will be great.




2 comments:

  1. Judy......your quilt is just lovely...please could you sent me your email address....I can then send you some instructions to add the button to your sidebar...congratulations on your finish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very productive Sis. If your still having problems with the button, I'll come over and help you, or walk you through it over the phone.

    ReplyDelete