Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm back

Yes I am back, had the knee surgery on Thursday, and now I am at home recouping, getting physical therapy which is a blessing. I miss my machine and sewing room but it gives me a goal to work towards.
Today my to oldest daughters will come and have dinner, this is a good thing I think dad needs a break, he is a worry wart when it comes to me. While the girls are here I will have them pull a few things downstairs for me to stitch on, I need to do something when I am not doing my exercises.
Thanks to all who popped in on my blog and wished me well.... now come on knee get moving there is  to much stuff to finish in my sewing room.
Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. So glad that all has gone well & you are home Judy.

    You may wish to enter our giveaway!
    Have a lovely summer's eve.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! keep up the therapy and before you know it you be up there sewing again. Are there sailboats in you little box of sewing goodies? :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you are back, and hopefully doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the knee is improving and you will soon be back to your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete