Sunday, January 20, 2013

Oh baby it's cold outside, we'll it will be colder tonight and the rest of the week. What's a girl to do?
Got up this morning made a batch of chili for hubby and I to have for dinner while he watches the game, I will be working on an old UFO appliqué block maybe I will finally make some progress.
I made a cracked wheat bread to go with e chili and a bannana bread to have with our tea later. As for this morning I will be working on my own quilt which has been loaded on the frame and calling my name for a week. This is an old top I made may years ago, let me tell you my piecing skills have come a long way, I will do a panto in the center and maybe a separate border treatment will decide that when I am in front of the frame, this quilt will be used on our bed so no heirloom or fancy custom for this one. Hope you all have a great Sunday. And for my husband and sister and brother-inlaw.. GO PATS!

2 comments:

  1. What no picture?! Thought you were going to post pics of that cute stuff bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I could almost smell the bread baking. I hope you are able to conquer the quilt on the frame!

    : )

    ReplyDelete