Sunday, January 20, 2013

Oh baby it's cold outside, we'll it will be colder tonight and the rest of the week. What's a girl to do?
Got up this morning made a batch of chili for hubby and I to have for dinner while he watches the game, I will be working on an old UFO appliqué block maybe I will finally make some progress.
I made a cracked wheat bread to go with e chili and a bannana bread to have with our tea later. As for this morning I will be working on my own quilt which has been loaded on the frame and calling my name for a week. This is an old top I made may years ago, let me tell you my piecing skills have come a long way, I will do a panto in the center and maybe a separate border treatment will decide that when I am in front of the frame, this quilt will be used on our bed so no heirloom or fancy custom for this one. Hope you all have a great Sunday. And for my husband and sister and brother-inlaw.. GO PATS!

3 comments:

  1. What no picture?! Thought you were going to post pics of that cute stuff bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I could almost smell the bread baking. I hope you are able to conquer the quilt on the frame!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words, also much spam that comes in, which
    is what has stopped me from posting new articles. Very best of luck to you!


    Feel free to surf to my web page ... Metabolic Cooking Sample Recipes

    ReplyDelete